FrSky Horus X10 Express 2.4Ghz Transmitter
Experience flight like never before with the FrSky Horus X10 transmitter. With its robust build quality and sleek design, this transmitter is perfect for any enthusiastic flyer. With haul gimbals that are smooth to the touch and durable, this radio is fit for anyone whether you’re a pincher or a thumber. With the OpenTX System your transmitter works in sync with your equipment. For those struggling with working out how to use reverse channels on OpenTX, the Horus x10 has an easy GUI to help adjust your endpoints. The Horus X10 charges fully in an hour meaning there’s no waiting around for your next flight. Collecting data and adding updates couldn’t be easier, with the back containing a USB mini, SBUs part and DSC which is covered to protect the ports from any weather conditions.
With the demand for further extending the legacy of the Horus Series Transmitters, the Horus X10/S Express version was born. With many new updates, as well as supporting ACCST we have the ACCESS protocol and some hardware tweaks.
Horus X10/S Express use the ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency equipped with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function and added FrOS/OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise.
Both X10 and X10S Express support balancing charge for 2S Li-ion battery via a collateral USB cable. The accessible battery compartment design is another change worth mentioning, with two 18650 Li-ion batteries you can expect to be able to fly all day. The Express carries forward all of their predecessor’ features like the industrial LCD color screen, and the highly-accuracy M10/MC12P hall sensor gimbals which offer the most precise control. Additionally, it features a remarkable PARA wireless trainer function which also makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. All that makes the Express version an ideal transmitter for, gliders, helis, multirotor and every type of fixed-wing imaginable.
Please note the sets are not supplied with batteries. A 2 cell Li Ion battery pack is required for the Horus Express click here or you can use individual Li Ion cells in the supplied battery clip: Click here
- High-speed module digital interface with installed ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- New PARA wireless training system
- – High-speed training system with a lower latency
- – Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with Mini USB interface
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included)
- M10 hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Dimension: 213x225x112mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 950g (without battery)
- Operating system: FrOS / OpenTX
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X10
- Number of Channels: 24 channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5 ~ 8.4V (2S Li-battery)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃- 60 ℃ (14℉ -140℉ )
- Operating Current: 240mA@7.4V (typ)
- Charging Current: ≤1A ±200mA
- USB Adaptor Voltage: 5.0+0.2V
- USB Adaptor Current: >2.0A
- Backlit LCD resolution: 480x272
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers