FrSky Tandem X20 Dual Band Transmitter
TX Only Pack includes:
- Pair of clip on side hand supports.
- EVA Bag
- 1 SD Card
Download manual PDF File: Click Here
Elevate your RC aircraft experience with the powerful FrSky Tandem X20. With its beautiful build quality and sleek design, this lightweight radio is perfect for any enthusiastic flyer. With dual band technology holding 2.4 gigahertz and 900 megahertz this radio has the advantage of improved range, reliability, and superb end-to-end 4ms latency performance than previous models. With the new built-in ETHOS system, your radio works seamlessly with its new features and is compatible with most receivers and previous versions and protocols. With a new touch screen system, this easy and clear software helps sync your equipment with ease.
The FrSky Tandem X20 Series is a dual-band telemetry radio system, its development has drawn on valuable feedback from FrSky’s extensive customer base, with the experience of previous radios, the Tandem X20 Series introduces many new features such as a color touch screen display, underpinned by a sleek ergonomic design that provides complete comfort when held. On the RF side, FrSky has introduced a powerful and reliable TD dual-band RF system, which features the advantages of the FrSky 900MHz and 2.4GHz in one combined RF system. The TD dual-band RF system is characterized by true simultaneous dual-band remote control with telemetry, and superb end-to-end 4ms latency performance. When combined with ETHOS, a new independent operating system, FrSky’s Tandem X20 Series provides users with a powerful, intuitive, and flexible experience to enjoy across the entire world of RC.
A Very Thorough Radio Design
Tandem X20 Series design has focused highly on technology, ergonomics, and user experience as follows:
Using state of the art light-weight materials, the overall weight of Tandem X20 is almost weightless. Weighing at less than 1kg, this design retains its strength and robust quality whilst staying light and easier to hold for long periods of time. The radio system comes with an 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen display on the top area of the radio which is easy to read indoors and in direct sunlight outdoors.
The Tandem X20 has been complemented with 6 customizable buttons, ideal for flight modes, this allows for quick switching between features. Additional 2 rear momentary buttons have been introduced to provide flexibility, in the ideal position for DLG pilots launch fingers no matter if you are left or right-handed. All the trims and pots adopt the CNC metal hardware that makes the radio more endurable.
The two side handle grips of Tandem X20 are made with a high-quality comfortable material, designed ergonomically to fit the hand very well. Both hall-gimbals are well-positioned which makes the sticks very close to the grip edge allowing for ease to reach and control, also the spring tension and the stick travel (45°/60°)* can be adjusted. (S & HD versions support rotating gimbals within adjustable L/R 8°).
Internal 900MHz/2.4GHz Dual-Band & External Module Bay
The TD dual-band RF system combines both the features and advantages of FrSky 900MHz and 2.4GHz RF together in one system. The TD features real simultaneous dual-band long-range control with telemetry that achieves reliable end-to-end 4ms latency while maintaining a robust and high-quality signal link. The entire range of TD, ACCESS & ACCST D16 receivers are supported. The built-in TANDEM RF System supports ACCESS and ACCST D16 protocols.
TD Internal RF Module’s Compatibility 2.4G ACCST D16Mode Compatible with ACCST Receivers with D16 V2 or later FW 2.4G ACCESS Mode Compatible with ACCESS Receivers *Capable of simultaneous working under ACCESS mode. 900M ACCESS Mode Compatible with ACCESS R9 868/915MHz Receivers 2.4G&900M TD Dual-Band Mode Compatible with TD Dual-Band Receivers
In addition, the Tandem X20 includes a rear Lite version module bay to offer more options to connect external devices. The external Lite module bay supports R9M Lite, R9M PRO Lite, XJT Lite, etc. FrSky welcomes working compatibility with the 3rd party products with their own developed technology following FrSky verified 3rd party compatibility-testing program.
ETHOS Operating System
ETHOS, as a thoroughly new operating system, designed from the ground up by RC experts, grants users a powerful, intuitive, and flexible experience that can maximize the fun of RC Hobby!
Tandem X20 Specifications:
● Built-in TD 868M/2.4G Dual-Band Internal RF Module
Supports Multiple Working Modes
• 2.4G ACCST D16 Mode (Compatible with ACCST Receivers with D16 V2 or later FW)
• 2.4G ACCESS Mode (Compatible with ACCESS Receivers)
• 868M ACCESS Mode (Compatible with ACCESS R9 868/915MHz Receivers)
*Capable of simultaneous working under ACCESS mode
• 2.4G&900M TD Mode NEW (Compatible with TD Receivers )
Super-low latency and long-range control with telemetry
*Up to 50 to 100KM Range and down to 3ms end-to end latency
● 800x480 Color Touch-Screen Displays
● 6 Quick-Mode Custom Buttons (Front) and 2 Momentary Buttons (Rear)
● Lite Type External Module Bay
● Built-in 6-axis Gyroscope Sensor
● CNC Metal Trims, Knobs
● Haptic Vibration Alerts and Voice Speech Outputs
● Supports Recharge System for 2S Li-ion Battery (USB Type-C Interface)
● High-speed PARA Wireless Training System (Compatible with FreeLink App 3.0)
● Built-in Audio Wireless Module (Compatible with Bluetooth Audio Device) (Only available on 'S' and 'HD' versions)
● High-Precision Hall-Sensor Gimbals with CNC Metal Panel
(10 Ball-Bearings, Adjustable 45 Degree Travel and 8 Degree Rotatable for Gimbal Dial for S&HD version)
● Built-in ≈0ms Latency HD Digital Video Transmission System (720p 60fps) (on HD version Only)
• The transmitted video can be displayed on the radio screen,
or the connected external device (FPV goggle and Monitor, etc.) via HDMI Output.
● ETHOS: The more powerful, Flexible and Intuitive OS for your radio.
• Clear and Intuitive UI Design
• Supports Dual Operation Modes of Radio Display (Touch and Non-Touch)
• Supports Multi-Language Switching