FrSky D8R-II Plus 8ch Receiver
FrSky D8R-II Plus Receiver.
D8R-II Plus is an update to the older D8R-II providing a now added internal voltage sensor, as well as the use of an external voltage sensor.
The internal voltage sensor provides pack monitoring for glider and IC pilots. An external sensor makes provision more for EP fliers.
D8R-II Plus is compatible with the following FrSky modules - DFT, DJT, DHT and DHT-U
- Two external analog ports (A1&A2) and one digital data-stream port (Rx)
- When side port pins of A1 and X are connected by the jumper, A1 will change from external analog telemetry port to internal built-in battery voltage sensor
- Convenient to upgrade – no need to open the RX case
- Two switchable PPM modes - FS mode and HS mode
- Alarm warning on low voltage, poor reception, etc.
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10.0V
Operating Current: 100mA
Operating Range: 1.5km
Resolution: 3072 (>11bit)
Servo Frame Rate: 18ms (FS – Normal Speed Mode) and 9ms (HS – High Speed Mode)
D8R-II Plus Manual - Click Here
Very Important Notes:
- Battery or servos MUST NOT to be plugged into side ports (A1/A2/Rx). Damage WILL occur.
- HS mode is ONLY for high-speed digital servos.
- For other servo types FS mode MUST BE selected. Incorrect mode will cause servos to get hot and possibly burn out.