TOPMODELcz SPORT 2.35M EP/Pure Glider for Sport and Competition
Topmodel Sport 2.35M is an electric powered or pure glider - a high performance, thermal machine for sport and competition flying.
Sport 2.35M is a beautiful fusion of classic design and modern technology.
The fuselage is white gel-coated fibreglass, reinforced with carbon. The wings have high-tech CF main spars, with CF tubed leading-edges. Those, plus carbon/balsa built-up tail components, all come together to make the Sport a strong and light model.
The fuselage is supplied as a pure glider - but provision for EP is made with an included ply-box template for the neat and accurate removal of the nose in preparation for motor fitment.
This model was conceived, designed and built to be a 21st century favourite - a modern classic. With flap equipped, 2 piece wing and an all flying elevator, the Sport is one of the most impressive models that we have seen in quite some time. Each part is carefully handcrafted with meticulous attention to every detail. As soon as the box is opened, the Topmodel build quality that customers have come to expect is immediately apparent - applied to produce an extremely elegant combination of classic design and modern technology.
- Elegant, gel-coated white fibreglass fuselage with canopy.
- Two-piece wing with ailerons and powerful over-size flaps.
- Rear carbon sub spars for added wing strength.
- Removeable stabiliser components with carbon spars and leading edges.
- All flying surfaces expertly covered with genuine Oracover
- All necessary hardware included.
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations.
Topmodel Sport 2.35M manual - click here
Manufacturer's Equipment Guide:
- Motor: MVVS3,5/960,
- ESC: 44A
- Spinner: 40mm
- Folding Prop: Aeronaut CAMCarbon 12x8"
- LiPo: 3S, 2600 to 3000mAh
- Servos: 4x HS-82MG - flaps and ailerons. 2x HS-475 - elevator and rudder