TOPMODELcz Prelude 2.5M EP Lightweight Thermal Glider
Topmodelcz Prelude 2.5M is a high performance, lightweight electric powered sailplane for sport and competition flying.
Although designed for competition flying in the RCEN, RCEO and RCE7 categories, Prelude's performance and handling makes it a superb sport flier too/
With its thin wing section, light weight, large wing area and boom length, Prelude delivers an excellent stability and glide performance that will satisfy sport fliers and competition experts alike.
High performance thermal soaring and spot landings are all in the Prelude's repertoire due to the mixable flaps and ailerons.
The carbon fibre wing spar gives the wing great strength and stiffness.
- Light weight fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fibreglass
- Two piece, balsa framework wing with carbon joiner, carbon spar and carbon leading edges, all covered with genuine Oracover®.
- Tailplane components are balsa framework too, with carbon spars and leading edges and also covered with Oracover®.
- Top quality accessories and decal set.
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
Manufacturers Equipment Guide:
- Servos: 6 total (HS-82MG for flaps, elevator and rudder, HS-81 for ailerons)
- Motor: MVVS 2,5/1120 / equivalent AXI 2814/12
- Controller: 40 - 60A with switching BEC
- Battery: LiPo 3S1P 2000 to 3000mAh
- Prop: 10x7 folder with 40mm spinner
Topmodel Prelude 2.5M Manual: Click here