TOPMODELcz Ideal V and X 3.2M High Performance EP Sailplane
TopmodelCZ Ideal V 3.2M is a high performance electric powered sailplane, perfect for introduction to F5J style flying - a mix of F3J thermal category and F5 electric. So, no winch, no line - just launch and power to altitude to sniff the lift out.
A v-tailed, direct development of Fantasy, Ideal V is fully equipped with flaps and ailerons, so full span camber change can be used for reflex speed mode and cambered lift mode - and also, CROW (butterfly) braking for tippy-toe, spot landings.
The flexibility of Ideal V makes her an excellent sport flier - thermalling from the flat or soaring the slope.
Please note: TOPMODELcz IDEAL is available in a choice of V-TAIL or CROSS TAIL versions. See pictures and variants above.
- Fuselage and cabin moulded out of glassfibre/epoxy with gel-coat finish.
- Epoxy/glassfiber hollow moulded horizontal stabilizer and fin.
- Foam core wing panels, balsa skinned with hard wood spars, reinforced with carbon and glass fibre tapes and beautifully covered in genuine Oracover®.
- The control surfaces are completely reinforced with fibreglass to avoid twists.
- The wings are in three parts to facilitate the storage and transport.
- Hardware kit, C.A.M. formers and various wood parts, plus fibreglass motor mount.
A step-by-step assembly handbook is included.
4 micro servos for ailerons and flaps, 2 servos for rudder and elevator, brushless motor, ESC, 4S 3.2 to 4.5Ah LiPo
Topmodelcz Ideal V manual - click here