TOPMODELcz Condor 3.6M Glider
The TopmodelCZ Condor 3.6M is a high performance sailplane, with a three-piece wing equipped with MH 32 aerofoil section. Developed for both sport and F3J competition, Condor is an elegant glider with superbly efficient performance and handling.
Condor builds on the reputation of the highly popular and successful model Elixir, incorporating all the same positive qualities.
TopmodelCZ Condor will satisfy the most demanding thermal flier. with it's calm and stable characteristics. The provision of flaps provide precise control and also CROW brakes for tippy-toe landings.
Designed and manufactured in Czech Republic, and now in stock at T9HobbySport. Spare parts are available.
- Lightweight fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fibreglass
- Three-piece foam core, balsa sheeted wing, covered with genuine Oracover®
- Ailerons and flaps ready.
- Tailplanes are balsa framework and also covered with Oracover®
- Top quality hardware and accessories
- Vinyl CNC cut stickers
- Full assembly manual with step-by-step illustrations
Manufacturers equipment recommendation guide:
- 4 micro servos for ailerons and flaps (Hitec HS-82MG)
- 1 servo for elevator (Hitec HS-82MG)
- 1 servo for rudder (Hitec HS-425BB)
TopmodelCZ Condor 3.6M manual - click here