TopModel Element 3.5metre Electric Thermal Glider
The new Element from TopModel designed for F5J thermal flying.
The wing spars and leading edge are made from carbon fibre giving the wing enough strength and stiffness.Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and low weight. Thanks to the long fuselage, the model has a calm and steady glide path. Wings have good sized flaps for the requirements of high performance thermal soaring, spot landing.
With the recommended drive set, the performances are fantastics as well as when climbing (power) as soaring (lightness) and the flying time is counted in hours rather than in minutes!
The floating elevator is balsa framework with carbon spar and leading edge. The elevator is mounted on a fiberglass bed. Rudder and elevator are controlled by servo in the fin. The drive unit is designed so that it is possible to use 3S lipo battery
7 channel receiver
4 micro servos for ailerons and flaps (Hitec HS 85MG)
2 micro servo for rudder and elevator (Savox SH-0257MG)
Motor: MVVS 506/690
Spinner: Ø 40mm
Propeller: 13/7" CAM FOLDING PROP
Battery: 3S LiPol 2,2-4Ah
- Lightweight gel-coated white fiberglass fuselage and canopy
- Three-piece wing is made in balsa framework with wing joiner, leading edges and wing spar made of carbon and covered with Oracover®
- Lightweight wings are made in a balsa framework and covered with Oracover®
- Removeable tail surfaces are made in a balsa framework and covered with Oracover®
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Top quality accessories
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations