Robbe Amplitude ARF Moulded Hotliner Glider
Robbe Amplitude ARF GFK/CFK Hotliner
The AMPLITUDE is a modern hotliner in GRP / CFRP negative airframe construction with first-class all-round flight characteristics and an exceptional design with high visibility in flight.
In addition to the ailerons, the wing, reinforced with carbon fiber, also has flaps that are hinged on the bottom wing edge. This allows both maneuverability and slow flight characteristics to be optimized. Landing becomes child's play with the butterfly braking, even in tight spaces.
The fuselage is designed to be extremely spacious under the wing to accommodate larger batteries for high-performance propulsion. CfK reinforcements laminated in crossweave and lengthways ensure high strength.
With the drive a good motor upfront, breathtaking climbs can be achieved.
Deep space overflights at high speed are spectacular and demonstrate the capabilities of the model.
The AMPLITUDE can also be flown softly and is happy to soar on thermals. The model is therefore also suitable for a more comfortable all-round operation
Technical specifications:Span (mm): 1800All-up weight approx. (G): 1590Empty weight approx. (G): 725Manufacturer: sealLength (mm): 1040Hull: GRP / CFRPSurfaces: GRP / CFRPRecommended battery: 4S / 3200-4000mAh LiXXRecommended motor: Robbe X36-800Kit: ARF - ALMOST READY TO FLYDrive type: ElectricProfile: MH-30Flight experience: AdvancedConstruction experience: AdvancedKit details:
- large volume fuselage for large batteries
- 4-flap wing with flaps!
- eye-catching modern design with extremely good visibility
- very many CFRP reinforcements, therefore high strength
- three M3 flat screws with the same wrench size
- Length 1.04m
- Profile: MH-30
- 4-flap wing (ailerons and flaps)
- Empty weight approx. 780g
- All-up weight approx. 1590g
- Amplitude ARF full GRP model
- GfK / CfK hull
- GfK / CfK area
- GfK / CfK tailplane
- Small parts (control horns, clevises, rods, covers, etc.)
- Instructions in German / English / French
Needed to complete:
Servos, wire harnes
Motor and ESC, battery