Reichard Models Variant III 2M
Variant III is an electric thermic glider. Its excellent flying characteristics make it ideal for beginners. Model is very stabile and easy to control.
It was awarded "The Model of the Year 2003" at Model Hobby Fair in Prague.
- Fibreglass fuselage
- Balsa/foam wing made by CNC technology
- Wing connected
- Fibreglass canopy
- T elevator offers a better protection when landing on rough surfaces
- Oracover on wings and balsa tail parts
- Tight covering with all seams hand-sealed
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Elevator ailerons motor
Wingspan : : 2000 mm Length : : 1050 mm Weight : : 800 g Area : : 365 dm2 Airfoil : : MH 30
Motor : 300+W ( MVVS 35 AXI 2820/x Mega AC 22/30/x ) Regulator : 40A Batteries : 8-10 NiXX 3 LiPo Servo : ailerons HS-81 elevator HS-65HB Propeller : due engine manufacturer