Reichard Models Cumulus F5J 2.5M
Competition glider designed for F5J category. Lightweight with reference to the profile even more with low penetration descent super strength full mechanization of the wing.
Cumulus model is the successer to the model brother Magic.
- body consisting of carbon and carbon tube gondola
- Foam covered balsa wings
- předpracované servo holes
- Carbon clutch wings
- elevator and rudder are balsa construction
- model is coated with a transparent foil Oracover
- kit includes a small accessory
- Rudder elevator ailerons flaps engine
Wingspan :: 2500 mm Length :: 1270 mm Weight :: 450 g Area :: 40.6 dm2 Airfoil :: Spec. F5J
Engine : 200-300W Regulator : 40 A Batteries : 2-3s LiPo Servo : D-60 ailerons flaps D-60 D-60 rudder elevator D-60