FrSky XHT ACCST D8 DIY Module
Frsky have now produced the XJT module in a DIY version to replace the superseded DHT module. Same as the XJT it will bind with EU LBT X series receivers and will also bind with D8 and V8 receivers.
You can hack this module in to any transmitter and start using the frsky receivers from the D8, V8 and XR range
- Case-free RF module
- Two auto-detected modulations of PXX or CPPM.
- Three selectable modes of D8, D16 and LR12.
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Module antenna detection
- Low latency and high precision
- RF Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Protocols: ACCST D8, D16 and LR12
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V
- Operating Current: 140mA(@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW
- Modulations: PXX or CPPM (auto-detected)
- Telemetry / Upgrade Interface: Smart Port