FrSky TW R8 Dual 2.4Ghz Receiver
TWIN series TW R8 receiver features a new stable TW protocol that benefits from simultaneously integrating dual active 2.4G frequency bands. The TW active-active protocol is different from the general active-standby redundancy solutions (where one receiver takes over signal control only when the other is in Failsafe mode), with the TW protocol, dual 2.4G frequency bands are active on the TW series receiver at the same time.
The TW R8 receiver is equipped with 2×2.4G antennas. The signal ports include both SBUS In & Out channel and 8 PWM output channel ports. It also supports telemetry functions through FBUS /S.Port. By setting the TW R8 to use FBUS protocol in the ETHOS system, the signal control and telemetry can be connected to any device that supports FBUS protocol through only one line to achieve bidirectional transmission, also simplifying the model build using fewer wires.
- Simultaneous working dual 2.4G TW mode
- Black-Box function
- Long control range (Range varies based on the RF Power settings.)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 8 PWM channel ports
- SBUS Out port (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- SBUS In port (Supports Signal Redundancy)
- FBUS / S.Port
- Frequency: Dual 2.4GHz
- Dimension: 54x20x10mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 9.8g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V (Please ensure the supplied voltage exceeds 2.8V during the use.)
- Operating Current: 80mA@5V
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Antenna Connector: IPEX4
- Compatibility: TWIN series Radio & RF module in TW mode.