FrSky TFR6-A 2.4ghz FASST Compatible Receiver
This TFR6-A from FrSky is EXACTLY THE SAME specification as the extremely popular TFR6. But the difference? ...... This TFR6-A has end pins - which will make it even more popular!
The TFR6-A is a high quality 7 channel receiver .that is compatible with all Futaba FASST series radios. The features end pins to enable even more compact installation.The TFR6 supports two selectable failsafe setting options, either set failsafe positions for each channel on your transmitter, or set the failsafe on the TFR6.The failsafe function is supported for all channels.
1)Lighter weight and physically smaller
2) Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on radio side or set failsafe on TFR6 side)
Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
Operating Voltage Range 3.5~10V
The following is a repeat of the TFR6 spec and is all applicable:
1.Introduction1.1 Compatibility:FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode)
FrSky TF Modules: TF-8M, TF-14M1.2 Specifications:Number of Channels: 7
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Dimension: 45 x 22 x 15mm
Weight: 7.8g1.3 Features1) Lighter weight and physically smaller;
2) Two selectable failsafe setting options.2.Setup2.1 Bind procedure:Turn on the transmitter, connect the battery to the receiver while pressing receiver’s F/S button. After the RED LED is off and GREEN LED is solid, the binding process is completed and the receiver is operating normally.2.2 Setting failsafe:TFR6 support two selectable failsafe setting options, either use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side, or set failsafe on TFR188.8.131.52 Use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side:If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side, TFR6 will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.2.2.2 Set failsafe on TFR6:TFR6 supports failsafe function for all channels. Follow the steps below to set failsafe on TFR6:
1) Bind the receiver first, and disable failsafe on the transmitter side;
2) Set all transmitter controls to the desired failsafe position;
3) Press briefly the F/S button of the receiver, the GREEN LED of the receiver will flash twice, indicating the failsafe is set up successfully.
If you do not need the failsafe function any more, just re-bind the receiver to set default failsafe mode.Hint: If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side, TFR6 will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.2.3 LED status:
RED LED GREEN LED Mode Off On Normal mode On On Waiting to be bound Flashing On Signal lost On Flashing twice Set failsafe