FrSky TD R10 Tandem Receiver
Neither like other FrSky 2.4G receivers nor 900M receivers, the Tandem dual-band series receivers work simultaneously at both 900M and 2.4G frequencies which means it can give not only low latency signal control but long control range with an enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt the triple antenna design that can give the multi-directional coverage as wide as possible for the remote signal. In addition, the data (Power & Signal related) under unusual status during the flight can be recorded by Tandem receivers through the built-in black-box function.
The configurable 10 channel ports are a big feature of TD R10, each channel port can be assigned as PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port. With the FBUS protocol, the Tandem series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
- Simultaneous working dual-band TD mode
- Triple antenna design for multi-directional coverage
- Black Box function
- Built-in voltage sensor
- 4ms Race Mode with Telemetry
- Long control range (up to 50KM – 100KM)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 10 Configurable Channel Ports
- CP1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In
- CP2-10: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 900MHz (EU 868MHz)
- Dimension: 46.5x26.3x14.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 16.6g
- Operating Voltage: 4-10v DC
- Operating Current: ≤180mA@5V
- Compatibility: Tandem series transmitter & TD protocol capable RF module
- Triple 2.4G/900M Antenna
- 2 External 2.4G antenna (IPEX1)
- 1 External 900M antenna (IPEX1)