FrSky RXSR-FC OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks V2
The FrSky RXSR-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks) uses the ICM20608 over SPI to produce stable flight performance. Integrated with the RXSR receiver mounted on-board protection box, and the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the Betaflight integrated OSD.
The RXSR-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Fireworks) supports 3-6s Lipo direct input, built-in hall Current Sensor and Power Filter as well. The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pad.
- Tantalum Capacitors can be added to the board (not included)
- Solder pads added for VTXand Camera Control (next to Video pads)
- The orientation of IMU FPC optimized
- Gyro ribbon cable redesigned to fit without extending outside the board
- Added an 8v BEC and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
- This board now has 5 UART ports
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware (supported from v3.2)
- FrSky RXSR receiver in protection box
- ICM20608 over SPI Bus in dampening box (optional MPU6000)
- 30.5×30.5 mm mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plug-in (3-6S)
- Built-in sensor damper
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Supports 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Built-in hall Current Sensor
- Built-in Professional Level PDB
- More caps to reduce power noise.