FrSky RX8R Pro Receiver
The new upgraded RX8R Pro is based on the RX8R receiver, it has exactly the same features but the new 'Pro' has higher precision and lower latency. It’s deviation of PWM is reduced to 0.5us, and the delay of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X8R in high speed mode. And a new feature to decrease effect from interference caused by the ignition process.
Frsky RX8R Pro receiver now available with UNI Firmware Just add 'Flash to UNI Firmware' on your order
UNI ACCST firmware will allow the receiver to bind to any version Taranis/Jumper/RadioMaster radio no matter the protocol firmware in ACCST D16 Protocol. Just Bind and fly!!
On licence with FrSky UNI Firmware has been developed and BETA tested over a year in collaboration with FrSky dealers and Mike Blanford of Ersky fame to eliminate the issue that alot of exisitng ACCST Taranis users have come accross, ''what protocol am i on'' ''what is EU V2 firmware''
Now all that does not matter anymore with the new UNI ACCST Firmware the receiver will bind to what ever your TX is on (please note this is not compatible with FrSky ACCESS protocol but will work in D16 on an ACCESS radio)
- Support redundancy function
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Higher precision deviation of PWM
- Lower latency on the PWM output
- Strong anti-interference performance
- Dimension: 46.3mmx26.6mmx14.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 12.1g
- Numbers of Channels: 16CH(1～8CH PWM or 9~16CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1~16CH from SBUS port)
- With RSSI Output on Board: Analog DC 0~3.3V
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
- Compatibility: FrSky transmitters/transmitter modules in D8/D16 mode