FrSky RX6R Receiver
The RX6R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of X6R, it features 6 PWM outputs with extremely high precision and low latency. The latency of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X6R in high speed mode. The RX6R features the redundancy function as well, this means you can add another receiver as a back-up in case the first one fails. Last but not least, the RX6R and the whole RX-line has a 40% increase in range compared to the previous X series receivers.
Frsky RX6R receiver now available with UNI Firmware Just add 'Flash to UNI Firmware' on your order
UNI ACCST firmware will allow the receiver to bind to any version Taranis/Jumper/RadioMaster radio no matter the protocol firmware in ACCST D16 Protocol. Just Bind and fly!!
On licence with FrSky UNI Firmware has been developed and BETA tested over a year in collaboration with FrSky dealers and Mike Blanford of Ersky fame to eliminate the issue that alot of exisitng ACCST Taranis users have come accross, ''what protocol am i on'' ''what is EU V2 firmware''
Now all that does not matter anymore with the new UNI ACCST Firmware the receiver will bind to what ever your TX is on (please note this is not compatible with FrSky ACCESS protocol but will work in D16 on an ACCESS radio)
- Small and High sensitivity (40% Increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Higher precision PWM
- Low latency PWM output
- Lower power consumption
- Redundancy function supported
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Battery voltage detection supported
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 connector antennas
- PCB protection with the comformal coating craftwork
- Dimension: 21.1×17×7.3mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2.5g / 2.9g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-6CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)