FrSky R9 STAB OTA 868Mhz Receiver
Please note the OTA receivers come with ACCESS firmware but can be flashed with ACCST
R9 STAB OTA is a 868MHz long-range and stabilization receiver with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODES
R9 STAB OTA has 8 PWM channels, on traditional fixed-wing models it will support stabilization, automatic level, hover and knife-edge flight modes. For delta wings and V-tail models, it supports stabilization and automatic level flight modes.
R9 STAB OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. It supports wireless over-the-air firmware updates, making binding to receivers even easier as well as conveniently checking the current receiver firmware version.
Paired with a FrSky radio transmitter, the parameters can be adjusted conveniently through the LUA script. In addition, parameters may also be adjusted by FreeLink (PC) and FreeLink App (with AirLink S).
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 868MHz long-range with low latency
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Support S.Port
- Supports quick configuration for setting multiple flight modes (quick mode)
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Multiple configuration methods (LUA script and FreeLink)
- Dimension: 45.7x26.3x16.2mm
- Weight: 18.6g
- Numbers of Channel: 8/16CH (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 140mA@7.4V
- Measuring range of gyroscope: ±2000dps
- Measuring range of acceleration: ±4g
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/R9M/R9M 2019 with ACCST firmware
- R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro/R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware