FrSky Archer PLUS GR6 ACCESS Receiver
The Archer line of receivers has been enhanced further with the addition of the new Archer Plus Series.
The Archer Plus Series receivers include some new features. Firstly an enhanced anti-RF-Interference capability can offer a more solid RF performance, and this is in addition to the receivers with anti-interfere performance in the spark ignition process. These Plus series receivers are also with both ACCESS and ACCST D16 modes, where the RF protocol is smart matched during the binding process on the radio. With the Black-Box function, some basic flight data (like Power & Signal related) can be well preserved.
The Archer Plus GR6 6 high-precision PWM channel receivers is ideal for any types of glider pilot, it supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas and guarantees optimal antenna reception and range. The R6 /GR6 can be used as a Primary receiver in a redundant solution by wiring the SBUS In port and connecting to any other FrSky receiver equipped with an SBUS Out port. With the FBUS protocol, the Archer Plus series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (XACT servos, ADV Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
The Archer Plus GR6 are receivers with an upgraded high-precision variometer that gives pilots more accurate and quicker altitude and vertical speed data, and also features its more accurate and quicker vario audio feedback from your FrSky ACCESS enabled transmitter.
(*Some features require the support of ACCESS and ETHOS.)
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference capability with more solid RF performance
- Smart-matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Supports basic Black-Box function
- Upgraded variometer sensor
- 6 high-precision PWM channel ports
- SBUS Out port（Supports 16ＣＨ／24CH mode）
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry (S.Port or FBUS)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- External battery/device voltage detection
- Dimension: 33x15x9.7mm (L*W*H)
- Number of Channels: 6/24 channels
- 6 High-precision PWM & 16 SBUS channels Mode
- 6 High-precision PWM & 24 SBUS channels Mode
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: ＜65mA@5V
- Operating Range: ＞2km (Full range)(*Range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Variometer Measurement Range
- Altimeter Range & Resolution: -700m to 10000m & 0.1m
- Vertical Speed Range: ±10m/s
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Antenna connector: IPEX4
- Compatibility: FrSky 2.4GHz ACCESS / ACCST D16 capable transmitters