Art Hobby Adventure EF 2.8 Metre Electric Glider
New version with flaps and full CFK Tail
Adventure-E 2.8M flying weight is approx. 980 grams (34.4 oz.) It features OP0830 airfoil that was specially modified for this sailplane, the benefits of that are wide range of speed and extended thermal duration time in very low lift conditions.
- 2.4GHz friendly composite fuselage pod made of few layers of fiber glass with glass roving and carbon fiber reinforcements for extra strength.
- Removable canopy for rapid access to the radio and drive components.
- V-shaped wing saddle with molded in nuts for the wing mounting screws.
- Tapered tail boom made of carbon fiber/glass composite.
- 3-segments wing with removable wing tips for easy storage and transportation.
- Wing cores precision cut from white polystyrene foam, and the black poplar veneer bonded to the foam with aircraft industry grade epoxy in high pressure molds for perfect airfoil fidelity and a warp-free wing.
- vertical stabilizer is made of glass/carbon composite
- horizontal stabilizer with hinged elevator and rudder made from balsa and fully laminated with light weight fiber glass cloth for durability and stiffness.
model components, plans, glider name decal, step by step instructions, and all necessary hardware.
Wing span 2800 mm / 110.2 in. Length 1450 mm / 52.16 in. Glider weight 660 g / ~23.15 oz. Wing area 40.6 dm2 / 629 sq.in Wing airfoil OP0830-modified
Receiver: 6+ch. Minima-6E, Optima-9, similar
Ailerons: 2 x ES-3352 or HS-45HB
Flaps: 2 x HS-65MG or HS-70MG
Elevator/Rudder: 2 x HS-45HB
ESC: 25 - 35 A
Spinner Diameter: 35 mm
Propeller: 12 x 6.5 CAM
Battery: 850 - 1050 mAh 3S LiPo