TOPMODELcz Ventus 2cx 4.5M 1:4 Scale Sailplane
The TopmodelCZ Ventus 2cx is a magnificent 4.5M span, 1:4 scale model of the successful full size Schempp-Hirth Ventus 2cx - and is available in two kit versions.
The economical Ventus 2CX Standard Kit requires around 10 hours to be flight ready. Pictures 1 to 11 reference the Standard Kit.
The Ventus 2CX DeLuxe Kit requires just 3 to 5 hours, with much more of the assembly preparation already factory finished. Pictures 12 to 28 reference the Deluxe Kit.
The airbrake detail is common to both versions.
(Very last picture is a pretty shot of a real, full size Ventus 2CX - for inspiration)
Either kit version of the TopmodelCZ Ventus 2CX produces a very precise 1:4 scale model of the full-size full-size Ventus 2CX production machine, providing the flight characteristics, performance and stunning looks to accurately emulate the real version of this famous sailplane.
The TopmodelCZ Ventus 2CX thermal-hunts to perfection, spiralling elegantly and efficiently. The split flaps are really a plus for keen R/C sailplane enthusiasts.
Landings are easy and precise, thanks to the powerful, ready-installed air-brakes.
As an option, the model can use electric power for perfectly autonomous flying, with a motor mounted in the nose.
The Standard Kit Features:
- Finished fibreglass fuselage with carbon reinforcements and control runs.
- Elevator servo tray already installed in the fin post.
- Canopy fixings fitted - rear hatch latch and front location pin.
- Foam core, obechi skinned wings with pre-installed metal airbrakes and covered with genuine Oracover®.
- Ailerons and flaps finished ready to be hinged.
- Fibreglass rod wing joiner.
- Hollow moulded firbreglass winglets, horizontal stabilizer and fin.
- High quality CNC cut vinyl decal set.
- Servo trays, hardware and accessories.
- Step by step building instructions.
The Deluxe Kit Additionally Offers:
- Ready installed canopy and sliding hatch, fibreglass seat and dashboard panel.
- Pre-wired 9 pins connectors, ready installed at the wing saddles with wing retention devices also installed.
- Retract gear and bay doors installed, tailwheel and tow hook already fitted.
- All factory finished, needing only the fitting of the radio gear!
Controls and Servo Guide Recommendations:
- Ailerons and Flaps: 6 micro servos (HS-82MG)
- Airbrakes: 2 micro servos (HS-82MG)
- Elevator: 1 micro servo (HS-85BB)
- Rudder: 1 STD servo (HS-485HB)
- Options for the Standard Kit: Retract gear (HS-635HB) Tow Release (HS-645MG)