TOPMODELcz Discus 2a 1:4 Scale 3.75M Glider
The TopmodelCZ Discus 2a 1:4 scale 3.75M is available in two kit versions.
The economical Discus 2a Standard Kit requires around 10 hours to be flight ready.
The Discus 2a DeLuxe Kit requires just 3 to 5 hours, with much more of the assembly preparation already factory finished.
Either kit version of the Topmodel Discus 2a produces a very precise 1:4 scale model of the ultimate Discus 2a full-size production machine, that provides flight characteristics, performance and stunning looks to accurately emulate the real version of this famous sailplane.
The standard kit features:
- Fully finished fibreglass fuselage with carbon reinforcements and fitted control runs.
- Elevator servo tray already installed in the fin post.
- Transparent canopy, fibreglass frame and hatch latch.
- Foam core, obechi skinned wings finished with Oracover® and metal airbrakes already installed.
- Ailerons finished ready to be hinged. Fibreglass rod wing joiner.
- Fibreglass hollow molded winglets, horizontal stabiliser and fin.
- High quality vinyl stickers set, all CNC cut.
- All other hardware (servos trays, etc…)
- Step-by-step building instructions.
The deluxe kit additionally offers:
- Ready installed canopy and sliding hatch, fibreglass seat and dashboard panel.
- Pre-wired 9 pins connectors, ready installed at the wing saddles with wing retention devices also installed.
- Retract gear and bay doors installed, tailwheel and tow hook already fitted.
- All factory finished, needing only the fitting of the radio gear!
Just the detail picture no.3 shows the Deluxe Kit - the other component shots represent the Standard Kit contents. The airbrake detail is common to both versions.
Ailerons: (2x micro servos)
Elevator: (1x micro servo)
Rudder: (1x STD servo)
Airbrakes: (2x micro servos)
Retract Gear: (1 STD servo)
Tow Hook: (1 STD servo)