SXQ5 Stretched X Race and Freestyle Quadcopter Frame
SXQ5 Quadcopter Frame by QuadFramesUK (UK Based Support, Design & Manufacturer) Now with V2 lipo decks
QuadFramesUK lead designer has a background in Mechanical Engineering & design for over 10 years with lots of
experience in many industries and now he has turned his attention to Quadcopter Frames, he has also worked
alongside some of the top pilots & companies in the drone industry.
No Expense has been spared on this design with its unique top assembly pivot mechanism for quick and easy access to
all of the Quadcopters key components, its silky smooth full 3k matte twill Carbon with a custom 15 degree weave
offset, chamfered edges, flush screws & light weight CNC pivot blocks, it’s a thing of beauty.
Quote from EddisonFPV
“This is a Quadcopter frame that will just keep on performing indoors and outdoors”
Quote from Will Annison
“Unbelievable strength but yet so light, I have two that are my regular go to quad”
· Stretched X - Diagonal motor centre to centre 220mm (designed for 5” props)
· Camera dimensions 22mm, designed for the Runcam mini, Micro & Runcam Split.
· Arms are 5mm thick, 10mm wide with chamfered edges and quickly replaceable via 2 screws.
· Top / bottom and side plates are all 2mm thick with chamfered edges to the outside.
· Canopy pivots for easy access to components and to perform any field repairs required.
· M3 Tapped composite inserts allow for easy and stress free fitment.
· 2 x VTX Hard mount placements for SMA pigtails
. Frame weight complete with hardware is 95g
There is also a 3D Printed pod that is available for the frame and the file can be downloaded free of charge.
1 x SXQ5 CR Plate
1 x SXQ5 CL Plate
1 x SXQ5 VTX Plate
1 x SXQ5 FC Deck
1 x SXQ5 LIPO Deck
4 x SXQ5 ARMS (1 Silk Screened)
2 x SXQ5 PIVOT CNC BLOCKS
8 x M3 Tapped Stainless Steel Frame Inserts
3 x M3 x 22mm Standoffs
6 x M3 x 8mm Countersunk Screws
8 x M3 x 10mm Countersunk Screws
4 x M3 x 8mm Socket Head Cap Screws
4 x M3 x 5mm Socket Head Cap Screws
1x Sticker Pack
Build PDF is available for this link – SXQ5 Build Instructions