Reichard Models Cirrus 3.4M
Cirrus is a focussed design especially for the FAI F5J category.
As with it's smaller predecessors, the construction materials and methods concentrate completely on achieving strength with light weight, with no compromise on efficiency and performance.
Cirrus is the lightest in it's class - and although a true competition winner, Cirrus has performance and manners that makes it a fine sport flier.
- Fuselage/pod is carbon and carbon-Kevlar tube
- Foam cored, balsa covered wings
- Carbon fibre wing reinforcing
- Prefabricated servo bays
- 2 carbon wing joiners
- Elevator and rudder are balsa construction
- Cirrus is covered with genuine Oracover
- Kit includes accessories and hardware
Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons, Flaps and motor control
Wingspan: 3370 mm
Length: 1580 mm
Weight: 980 grams (empty)
Airfoil: NH :: F3J
Wing Area: 77.1 dm2