Reichard Models Blizzard 3.5M
Blizzard is a powerful electric glider with full-house controls including flaps. It is ideal for thermal and slope flying.
Although Blizzard's flying characteristics are excellent, this model is more appropriate for intermediate to experienced pilots.
- Fibreglass fuselage with local reinforcement at vulnerable points
- Foam core, balsa sheeted, two-piece wing with fibreglass layer between the balsa and foam, plus fibreglass tips.
- CNC manufactured
- Special wing design and structure results in extremely stiff but still very light construction
- Extended length fibreglass canopy provides easy access to RC parts
- 8 and 4 mm steel rod wing joiners
- Pre-hinged ailerons and flaps
- Oracover on wings and balsa tail parts
- Tightly covered with all seams hand-sealed
- Includes all necessary hardware
Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons, Flaps and motor control
Motor : 450W (MVVS 56, AXI 2826/xx, Mega AC 22/45/x )
Regulator : 50-70 A
Batteries : 10-12 NiXX 3-4 LiPo
Servos : ailerons HS-81, flaps HS-82MG, elevator HS-422, rudder HS-422
Propeller : refer to motor manufacturer's specifications
Wingspan : : 3500 mm
Length : : 1400 mm
Weight : : 1500 g
Area : : 8125 dm2
Airfoil : : S 3021