High-quality telemetry-capable five-channel and seven-channel receivers exploiting MULTIPLEX 2.4 GHz M-LINK technology produced using modern SMT methods. The perfect receivers for pilots who can no longer manage without telemetry data even in relatively small models.
The receivers are particularly compact due to the in-line connector arrangement at both ends of the case. As a result these unit's are particularly useful for fairly small models where space is at a premium.
• Gliders and electric gliders with wingspans up to about 2.50 m
• Small to medium-sized model helicopters up to a rotor diameter of about 1 m
• Electric and glow-powered models with wingspans up to about 1.60 m
• RC model cars
• RC model boats.
• Telemetry / downlink capability:
Transmission of RX voltage and connection quality (LQI = Link Quality Indication) as standard i.e. not requiring external M-LINK sensors
• Integral sensor interface for connecting external sensor modules via MSB (MULTIPLEX Sensor Bus)
• Integral button and LED for: Binding FAIL-SAFE programming RESET and operating status information
• Prepared for dual-receiver diversity operation: diversity lead (# 8 5070) required
• Can be updated using integral PC interface: Using the free “MULTIPLEX Launcher”* PC program in conjunction with a USB PC lead (# 8 5149)
• Compatible with MULTImate (# 8 2094)
• HOLD / FAIL-SAFE function
• Supplementary signal pre-amplifier for maximum sensitivity and greater range
Servo channel count: 5 / 7
Receive / transmit system: 2.4 GHz FHSS M-LINK
Operating voltage: 3.5 V … 9.0 V
Power supply: 4 – 6 NiXX cells 2S LiXX
Current drain: approx. 44 mA (excl. servos)
Operating temperature range: - 20°C … 55°C
Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 54.0 x 22.3 x 11.5 mm
Weight: approx. 13.0 g