ISDT BG-8S Battery Checker
The ISDT BG-8S Smart Battery Checker is a new style of multipurpose battery checker. It is specifically designed for hobbyists of Remote Control products. It comes lots of great features to help check your batteries, receiver signals and even has a USB output that allows you to charge your phone or other devices. The Battery Checker has a 2.4” 320x240 display that can easily be seen in sunlight and has an easy to use menu system to show all functions and data.
There is an advanced balancing algorithm to ensure every cell is well balanced. Most batteries types are supported such as LiHv, LiPo, Lilon, LiFe, NiMh/Cd as well as checking your BEC output.
If you want to charge up your USB devices (phones, tablets, etc) you only have to connect up a battery to the XT-60 and the BG-8S can become your power bank for mobile devices.
The BG-8S also tests receiver signals and currently supports multiple protocol analysis including PWM, PPM&S.BUS with more to come.
Get the ISDT BG-8S now an ensure your batteries are good to use.
- Battery voltage check
- Battery balancing
- Power bank for mobile devices
- Receiver signal test and protocol analysis
- Upgrade via USB port
- Multi language support
- Working voltage: 5.0V - 36V
- Input voltage 1s: 0.8V - 15V
- Input voltage 2-8S: 0.8V - 4.8V
- Battery cells: 1-8S
- Voltage measurement accuracy: ±0.005V @ 4.2V
- Balancing cells accuracy: <0.005V
- Support USB charging: Q2.0/C3.0, BC1.2, Maximum output 12V/2A
- Support smart battery: Charging and discharging setting, read battery info and usage history
- Supported Batt. Type: LiHv (1-8S) / LiPo (1-8S) / LiFe(1-8S) / Lilon (1-8S) / NiMH/Cd(1-10S)
- Display: 2.4” 320×240 260,000 color IPS LCD
- Dimension: 80x55x19mm
- Weight: 59g
- Operating Temperature: 0-40℃
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%RH (noncondensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20-60℃
- Storage Humidity: 5%-90%RH (noncondensing)