IBCrazy 5.8GHz Airscrew Race Spec Antenna RHCP AS-5800-RS
The new VAS 5.8Ghz Race Spec Antenna design surpasses the other antenna designs for FPV flying performance. This 5.8GHz antenna is right hand circular polarized, and can be used with linearly polarized antennas or a more perfect match is another right hand circularly polarized antenna. Not to be used with left hand circular polarized antennas.
these antennas combine small form and high durability with top-notch performance for the ultimate competitive advantage. These antennas have strengthened cables with a special low profile choke to ensure the highest axial ratio and video clarity. While they do run exposed, the antennas have a large reinforced nylon hub at the feed which will allow a racer to repeatedly bend them back to shape and fly again after many crashes
- Easily bends back to shape after a crash.
- Exposed antenna to save weight.
- Lower profile version of the RHCP Airscrew
- Shaft (center feed) is reinforced with a thick bead of nylon.
- Smaller, lighter, more compact with same performance.
- Frequency: 5.8GHz (5725-5875MHz)
- Beam-width: 360deg
- Axial Ratio: -0.67
- Gain: -1.47DBIC
- Dimension: 53mm tall by 40mm wide at the top
- Weight: 6g
- Polarization: Right Hand Circularly Polarized (RHCP)
1x 5.8Ghz antenna with straight SMA male connector
1x straight RP-SMA adapter for use with RP-SMA systems