FrSky Taranis X-Lite 2.4GHz Transmitter Radio Controller FrSky X-Lite LBT - Mode2 - Black
Now in stock!
Frsky have done it again and produced the new Taranis X-Lite an innovative game controller style transmitter with all the tech features you’d expect. Small and compact the X Lite will fit perfectly in your hands with short gimbal sticks to assist in rapid control, thumb or pinching. The hall sensor gimbals commanding precise smooth movements, add that to super low latency running the R9M module you’ve got what you need to give you the edge.
Aimed at the quad flyer, but still has the features of the Taranis range! Sliders, switches so use in all fields of model flying are catered for.
With Opentx running program you get the flexibility to setup for any model and expandable storage via the SD card. Also wireless connectivity for training and data logging via the App.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite gimbal
- Digital high accuracy hall sensor gimbal
- Mode conversion adjustments accessible without disassembly
- CNC machined gimbal pedestal
- High-speed internal and external module digital interface
- Internal: 450K, External: 420K
- Super low latency (Total latency < 20ms, lowest to 12ms)
- Compatible with new lite type external modules (R9M Lite, MPM Lite, etc.)
- Installed open source operating system– OpenTX
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs (Headset jack and inbuilt speaker)
- Internal antenna and external antenna connector
- 128 x 64 outdoor readable backlight LCD
- Smart Port, Micro USB-B Port, Headset jack and TF card slot
- Easily accessible battery compartment, uses replaceable 18500 LiPo batteries (*Batteries Not Included
- * Wireless function （Optional)
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App
- Support wireless trainer system
- Number of Channels: 16 channels
- Weight: 308g/ 376g (with battery)
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating Current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
- Backlight LCD resolution : 128 x 64
- Model Memory: 60 models (extendible by Micro/TF card)