Abuse Mark Naze 32 Full Afro Flight Rev5
Abuse Mark Naze32 Afro Flight Full Red Control Board
Mini Flight Controller
- 36x36 mm
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they will blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- rev5 hardware
- Made in JAPAN
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor craft, or as a standalone camera stabilizer, the Naze32 flight control is simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
2x5 pin header
12x2 pin header - straight header option (break it into 4 2x3 for motors/telemetry pins)
3x6 right angle header and 2x3 right angle header - right angle option
1x RC breakout cable
Discussion thread: http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2387
Download User's Manual for rev5. User's Manual for rev4.
Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred)
Can also use 2.3 or newer version of MultiWiiConf (Java-based) from http://code.google.com/p/multiwii/downloads/list.
Software is open-source! Code repository at